WBCO Membership 2022
Renew Your Membership Today!
As we move into the new season with the January Luncheon, here is a brief overview on what you membership will include:
- The WBCO Luncheons will run from January through December with a break over the summer.
- Luncheons will be held on the second Tuesday of each month with registration, networking and lunch starting at 11:30 AM and the program running from 12:00 - 1:00 PM.
- The new season will launch in person at a membership rate of $200 which will include nine luncheons and the summer networking event.
- Included luncheons will be held January through May and September through December. The Summer Networking Event will be held in June.
- Non-WBCO members will be charged $35 per luncheon to attend.
- A Workshop on Personal Branding
- A Session on Being an Ally and Building a Welcoming Workplace
- A Lesson on Communication and Collaboration
- A Panel Highlighting Women in Industry
- Opportunities to Network and Much More!
As a program of the York County Economic Alliance, the WBCO serves as the leading resource to inspire and empower women in business and the community. WBCO is committed to having membership reflect the broad spectrum of diverse and talented women in York County.
Thank you to our 2022 Season Sponsor First Capital Federal Credit Union