WBCO Membership 2021
Upgrade Your Membership Today!
As we move into the next half of the season with the September Luncheon, here is a brief overview on what this means for you as a member:
- The Fall Luncheons run from September through December.
- Luncheons will be held on the second Tuesday of each month with registration starting at 11:30 AM and the program running from 12:00 - 1:00 PM.
- Fall luncheon topics will include a Feature of ATHENAs, a Celebration of National Women's Business Month, a Mentorship Session, and an End of Year Recap and Networking Session.
- The fall season will launch in person with an upgraded membership rate of $100 which will include all four luncheons from September through December. Non-WBCO members will be charged $35 per luncheon to attend.
A Recap of the first half of the 2021 Season:
Thank you for your support as we kicked off the first half of the season on a virtual format. We were able to welcome many members representing working professionals, college students, high school students and business owners.
We also hosted many phenomenal speakers and topics, including:
- Dr. Pamela Gunter-Smith, President of York College speaking on "Grit and Resilience"
- Jada Richardson, York County Planning Commission and Astha Ray, Dallastown High School graduate speaking as the "Next Generation of Leaders" with Jean Treuthart from YWCA York.
- A YoCo Spotlight on Economic Development and Small Business Projects with Kim Hogeman, YCEA, Justine Trucksess, Main Street Hanover and Elaine Bonneau, Downtown Inc.
- And many more!
As a program of the York County Economic Alliance, the WBCO serves as the leading resource to inspire and empower women in business and the community. WBCO is committed to having membership reflect the broad spectrum of diverse and talented women in York County.