Spirit of YoCo Awards Breakfast 2019
- Appointed Official of the Year Award
- Elected Official of the Year Award - presented by Glatfelter Insurance Group
- Community Service Award - presented by Royal Square Development & Construction
- Education/Workforce Development Advocate of the Year Award - presented by Stock and Leader, Attorneys at Law
- Volunteer of the Year Award - presented by LOCALiQ - Part of the USA Today Network
- Non-profit or Government Employee of the Year Award - presented by M&T Bank
- Non-profit Community Impact Award - presented by Conrad Siegel
- *NEW Diversity Impact Award - presented by York County Community Foundation
The annual Spirit of YoCo Awards breakfast is hosted by the Economics Club.
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor
Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, cancellations are accepted until Noon the day prior to an event. Once the deadline is past,those who have registered and cancelled will be billed for the function, whether they attend or not. Registrations may be transferred to another person upon notifying the York County Economic Alliance.