Leadership Luncheon - Human Resources Guide to Effective Interviewing Strategies and Retention of Employees
Human Resources Guide to Effective Interviewing Strategies and Retention of Employees
Join us as Leslie Elsner Bell, Founder and Senior Human Resources Consultant of Elsner Bell & Associates, LLC, helps attendees navigate the current state of hiring and retention. Leslie will cover the following topics:
- The current state of the employment market
- A primer in critical interviewing skills as we define the purpose of an interview
- The legal issues in hiring (that is, acceptable versus unacceptable interview questions)
- Valuable skill-based and behavior-based interview sample questions
- Vital sources to utilize when searching for those hard-to-find positions
- The fundamentals of motivation to retain the talent in their workforce
- The top 10 tips to attract, retain and motivate employees
- The generational differences in the workforce today and what each requires to stay motivated and engaged
Food & beverages will be provided free of charge. Registration opens at 11:45 AM. Program begins at noon.
Email Casey Nixon at email@example.com if you're interested in attending.