Brews & Views Discussion: Building Community Ownership
Name: Brews & Views Discussion: Building Community Ownership
Date: August 8, 2018
Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM EDT
Registration: Register Now
August 8 Discussion: Building Community Ownership
- This discussion will dive into a critical issue to our community. The program will focus on providing people opportunity and how collective engagement advances all members of our community. Discussion points will cover access to services, real revitalization, housing, sustainable neighborhoods, and community wealth. Our hope is that this conversation would reinforce opportunities to build our community concurrently with well-thought out intentions and lasting impact, while providing critical dialogue on assessing next steps and understanding a need of clarification and open dialogue.
- Our Panel:
- Regina Mitchell | York Housing Authority
- Nate Roth | U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development
- Nate Rivera | Community First Fund
- Christian Wagman | Penn Market
Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, cancellations are accepted until noon the day prior to an event. Once the deadline has passed, those who have registered and cancelled will be billed for the function, whether they attend or not. Registrations may be transferred to another person upon notifying the York County Economic Alliance.