“The American Dream – I am an Entrepreneur” workshop kicks off the series
“Business has been part of Central Penn’s curriculum since the founding of the college in 1881, and small business is the biggest driver of today’s––and tomorrow’s––economy,” says Doug Fisher, interim chair of the college’s Business Department. “We want Central Penn to be a go-to resource not only for our students, faculty and staff, but the entire business community, too.”
All events are free and open to the public. The series kicks off with the workshop, “The American Dream – I am an Entrepreneur,” on Tuesday, June 11, 10:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. in the Capital BlueCross Theatre on the college’s Summerdale campus. Participants will include:
- Joyce A. Libby, Vice President/Financial Planner, with Hazlett, Burt & Watson, Inc. in Lancaster
- Daniel Mowery, CEO/Owner, Midway Bowl in Carlisle
- Doug Fisher, who in addition to his Central Penn College duties, has served in executive positions––including president and CEO––at five corporations with operations based in the capital region
Full schedule is below:
Entrepreneur Speaker Series Schedule
- “The American Dream” workshop – Tuesday, June 11, 10:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m., Capital BlueCross Theatre
- Juliet Jones, CEO & Founder, VIP Fortune 500 Consulting – Tuesday, July 16, 5:30–7:00 p.m. in ATEC 200/202
- Patricia Robinson, CEO, EVOLVE Training & Development – Tuesday, Aug. 13, 5:30–7:00 p.m. in ATEC 200/202
- Leroy Allen, Motivational Speaker & Trainer, Life Enhancement Consulting Group – Tuesday, Sept. 10, 5:30–7:00 p.m. in ATEC 200/202
(717) 728-2521 | (717) 732-7166 (Fax)
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.