STATE COLLEGE OFFICE SEEKING: CIVIL ENGINEER (DESIGN ENGINEER)
ELA Group, Inc., a 100% Employee Owned Company, is seeking a Civil Engineer (Design Engineer) with a BS degree in Civil Engineering for our State College (Centre County) PA office.
- Applicant must have 2-4 years of work experience in the Civil Engineering field
- Possess Engineer In Training (EIT) certification
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
- Training and/or work experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Knowledge of governmental review process
- Assist with design in a variety of project types, including subdivision, land development, athletic/recreation and transportation
- Storm water management design, modeling and plan preparation
- Erosion and sediment control design
ELA offers a competitive benefit package, which includes vacation and sick leave, flexible workdays, 401k plan, exceptional health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances.
Please submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume by mail to Matthew R. Harlow, RLA Principal & Director: Central PA Office 2013 Sandy Drive, Suite 103, State College, PA 16803 or email to email@example.com.
ELA Group, Inc. is an EOE and ESOP.