New Oxford Chamber Holds 2nd Annual Awards Banquet
NEW OXFORD CHAMBER HOLDS SECOND ANNUAL AWARDS BANQUET
Six Local Businesses, Organizations and Individuals Recognized For Their Achievements
NEW OXFORD, PA - The New Oxford Area Chamber of Commerce held their 2nd Annual Awards Banquet on Wednesday, January 18 at Inn 94 in New Oxford with approximately 100 guests in attendance. The banquet was made possible by presenting sponsors WellSpan Health and The Markets at Hanover. During the banquet, the New Oxford Chamber honored six award winners for their achievements in 2022 and recognized its members celebrating milestone Chamber anniversaries.
The following 2022 awards were presented at the event:
- Volunteer of the Year presented by PCI Insurance, Inc. - Kerry Prutzman
- Educator of the Year presented by PWI, Inc. - Michael DeFilippo, New Oxford Middle School
- Student Achievement Award presented by Adams Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Alaina Myers, New Oxford High School
- Community Impact Award presented by Lyle R Pitner State Farm - Scott & Karen Coyle
- Non-Profit of the Year presented by Zelma's Emporium- Children's Aid Society
- Business of the Year presented by Adams Economic Alliance - Fuhrman Creative, LLC.
- 15 years - Crawford Designs LLC, and Kurt K Thomas D.O. LLC.
- 25 years - Frock Bros. Trucking INC, H.M. Kelly INC., and PNC Bank
- 30 years - Douglas M. Miller Construction Company
- 35 years - Winter Gardens Quality Foods, INC.
The next awards banquet will be held in January 2024 with nominations for awards opening in November 2023. For more details about the Annual Awards Banquet, please visit www.newoxford.org.
About the New Oxford Area Chamber of Commerce:
The New Oxford Area Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based association serving businesses, organizations and individuals in New Oxford, PA and surrounding communities. In addition to its annual events, the Chamber provides services including marketing, networking and business resources to over 200 members.
New Oxford Area Chamber of Commerce