Fulton Bank to Host 41st Annual Agriculture Seminar
Along with a complimentary “taste of the Pennsylvania Farm Show” lunch and free health screenings provided by WellSpan Health, the event will feature speakers who are experts in the agriculture industry, including:
• Pennsylvania Secretary of Agriculture Russell Redding
• John Blanchfield of Agricultural Banking Advisory Services: Is the dairy margin program for me?
• Jason Henderson, senior associate, dean and director of extension for Perdue University: Will 2020 be prosperous for agriculture?
• Kathleen Noble, senior economist and research specialist at Blimling Associates:What can dairy expect in 2020?
The program also will include a panel discussion about farm biosecurity. Dr. Perry Habecker, staff pathologist at the University of Pennsylvania, School of Veterinary Medicine (PennVet) will moderate. Panelists will include:
• Dr. Sherrill Davidson, associate professor, avian medicine and pathology at PennVet
• Dr. Meghann Pierdon, assistant professor, clinical production medicine at PennVet
• Dr. Helen Aceto, director of biosecurity at the University of Pennsylvania, New Bolton Center
• Dr. Kevin Brightbill, PA state veterinarian
Curtis J. Myers, chairman and CEO of Fulton Bank, will share a message about Fulton’s commitment to the Ag industry.
This no-cost event has limited space. Anyone interested in attending should call the Fulton Bank Agricultural Services Group at 717-274-6906 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, Jan. 31.
Your coverage is invited.
About Fulton Bank, N.A.:
Fulton Bank, N.A. is a subsidiary of Fulton Financial Corporation, a $21.7 billion financial holding company headquartered in Lancaster, PA. Fulton Bank operates more than 225 financial centers throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia.