Water Fitness Class Instructors
Jewish Community Center of York
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing water aerobics instruction, monitoring, educating patrons on fitness and safety, and maintaining a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for class participants.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Must have at least a high school diploma
- CPR Certification that is current and maintained
- Have a working knowledge of cardiovascular training, interval training weight training and correct body alignment
- Familiar with aquatic environments
- Part-Time mornings.