Jewish Community Center of York
- This position, under the supervision of the Aquatics Director, has the responsibilities of maintaining order in the Natatorium by preventing accidents through the enforcement of policies, rules and regulations governing the conduct of members and guests.
- Must be at least 15years of age
- American Red Cross Lifeguarding certification must be current and maintained
- CPR for the professional rescuer, first aid and AED certification must be current and maintained.
- Must be in good physical condition.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Must be able to swim a minimum of 300 yards continuously at all times.
- Must be able to perform any rescue skill required by certifying organization.
- Additional responsibilities include monitoring the facilities for potential hazards or unsafe conditions, providing first aid, and all other duties as necessary or required.
- Part-Time evenings (4-9:30PM), Weekends.