Assistant Party Hosts
The assistant is responsible for assisting with style shoots, general party setup and teardown including but not limited to linen, balloon decorations, backdrops, etc. Our parties will mostly consist of children birthdays, however, may also include graduation, baby showers, etc.
The vast diversity within our guest base requires the ideal candidate to have an outgoing, hospitable and customer focused approach.
- Have excellent personable and communication skills;
- Must maintain a well-groomed, neat, and professional appearance;
- Must be honest, ENERGETIC and enthusiastic;
- Must have a FUN personality, confident attitude and good interpersonal skills;
- Capable of working collaboratively with others;
- Must be detail-oriented and able to follow instructions;
- Comfortable working with children (K-12) in an informal setting;
- Must be comfortable working in a loud environment;
- Able to pass a background check; and,
- Detail oriented.
- Assist with Setup and Tear-down;
- Make sure all party gifts and belongings have left with the party;
- As dedicated host you will assist with serving ice cream, cake, food and beverages, if requested;
- Adhere to strict party schedule by assisting host as they wrap up their party;
- Assist with style shoots; and
- Organize and prepare for upcoming events.
- Available to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and evenings
- Part-time, hours vary based on need
Apply now by forwarding your resume to email@example.com