Residential Program Specialist
The Shadowfax Corp.
- Full-time, exempt position
- Must have qualifications as per the regulations, which include one of the following:
- Master’s degree and one year of experience working directly with people with IDD
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of experience working directly with people with IDD
- Associates degree or 60 credit hours and four years of experience working directly with people with IDD.
- Coordination and completion of assessments
- Participation in the development and implementation of the ISP, ISP annual update and ISP revisions
- Coordinating, supervising, monitoring and evaluating services provided to the individual
- Coordinating the training of direct service workers in the content of health and safety needs relevant to each individual
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and at least 3 years of good driving experience with your license, and must meet our driver eligibility criteria (listed on the application)