Family/Child Support Associate
Children's Aid Society/The Lehman Center
$11 to $13 Hourly
Why Work Here?
“Evolving organization with room for growth”
Children's Aid Society is looking for compassionate, hardworking Family/Child Support Associates for our Crisis Nursery Center located in York, PA.
EDUCATION: Associates Degree (preferred); High School Diploma or GED (considered)
EXPERIENCE: Must have at least one year of verified paid child care work.
SCHEDULE: Part-time, night shift with 1 daytime rotation; every other weekend
- Provide primary care for the physical needs of the children: feeding, toileting, dressing and washing
- Provide for the emotional and social needs of the children
- Develop and lead children’s playgroup activities; keeping the children positively engaged in developmentally appropriate activities
- Write descriptive and comprehensive progress notes, phone call logs, activities
- Attend 40 hours of paid training each year to refresh/enhance skills
- Assist with intakes and discharges
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, children, and families
- Share in housekeeping and laundry duties
Ability to sit, stand or walk
Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs
Lift up to 50 pounds
About Childrens Aid Society Inc:
All Children are Safe and Feel Loved.
Helping children and their families build stronger, healthier lives through compassionate and professional services.
Demonstrate Compassion – Understand others & give of yourself
Cultivate Gifts – Nurture opportunities & grow experiences
Encourage Creativity – Seek new ways & embrace difference
Play Joyfully – Find joy in work & play – laugh daily
Work Together – Achieve more as a team
Act Professionally – Own the situation today & plan ahead for tomorrow
Children’s Aid Society provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military.