Jewish Community Center of York
- Responsible for the management and implementation of all activities relating to fundraising, donor management, marketing, and events to support the York JCC’s operating budget.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Five or more years in a senior management position, or like experience with demonstrated positive operational results
- Fundraising and event planning experience in establishing and managing sponsors and donors is strongly desired
- Several years of professional experience in a nonprofit organization; demonstrated success in a development function preferred
- Experience developing and cultivating corporate and foundation relationships
- Strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate diplomaticcallya nd effectively with volunteers, donors and staff
- Excellent verbal and writing skills with demonstrated success in grant and proposal writing
- A professional and resourceful style with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Proficient computer skills
- 40 Hours/Week
- Submit an employment application to the front desk or email to Brianna Sheehan (resume may accompany the application).