Corporate Engagement Manager
The Corporate Engagement Manager (formerly Campaign Manager) will provide support and consultation to workplace campaign customers. Position will establish and strengthen relationships with current and prospective campaign donors, volunteers and advocates; build donor loyalty, raise and leverage resources, and ensure a positive brand experience. This position will work in a team environment to meet or exceed fundraising goals needed to impact community needs.
1. Develops and manages relationships with selected accounts.
2. Cultivates and develops new accounts in support of the United Way campaign.
3. Collects, enters, manages and analyzes required data into the campaign database.
4. Recruits and trains campaign volunteers.
5. Consults with campaign volunteers in assigned campaign divisions and accounts.
6. Where appropriate, refers individuals interested in other United Way activities to appropriate departments within the United Way.
7. Supervises loaned campaign associate(s) as assigned.
8. Interacts and coordinates with Finance, Community Impact, and Marketing Departments as necessary.
9. In consultation with supervisor, joins an appropriate social service club, organization, and/or association.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Educational and Other Requirements
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, related field, or equivalent experience.
2. Proven track record of successful resource development and/or sales experience.
3. Goal oriented with ability to manage multiple projects from inception to conclusion.
4. Skilled in customer relationship management methodologies.
5. Strong interpersonal, excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to customize communications to various audiences.
6. Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
7. Fully proficient in Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
8. Experience with donor database preferred
9. Self-motivated with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
10. Possess a valid driver’s license and have the ability to operate a motor vehicle.
11. Must be able to travel within York County and be on the road up to 60% of the time.
12. Ability to lift 15 lbs regularly