Coordinator of Development Operations
Primary Location: Historical Society building
Status: Part-Time Non Exempt
Supervisor: Manager of Individual Giving & Stewardship
The Coordinator of Development Operations is responsible for managing the day-to-day administrative functions all fundraising activities. Job responsibilities include data entry and moves management tracking, reporting, acknowledgements and periodic solicitations, list management, mailings, and reconciliation with Finance. Assistance with special events is also expected of this position.
- In consultation with the Manager of Individual Giving & Stewardship, execute the Annual Fund, including formatting the Annual Fund solicitations, coordinating printing and mailing, gift entry, donor acknowledgement and handling donor inquiries.
- In consultation with the Manager of Individual Giving & Stewardship, oversee all data functions of the Membership mailing program, including mailing monthly renewal notices, processing new and renewing Memberships, Gift Memberships and member inquiries.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of all fundraising and constituent data by maintaining the constituent database.
- Analyze monthly giving results and report to appropriate staff and volunteers.
- Administer the quarterly New Member Orientations.
- Assist with special mailings and projects and provide requested donor data and information as needed.
- Prepare campaign pledge letters, acknowledgements and other donor correspondence as needed.
- Assist with the preparation Development related special events including leadership gatherings, annual meeting and the holiday open house.
- By monitoring donor giving habits, help the team to identify new major donor prospects, alert them to shifts in giving behavior or lapses in donations.
- Tasks are completed within the agreed upon timeline.
- Gifts are processed and gift acknowledgement letters set to donors within 7 date of receipt of gift.
- Familiarity with donor databases and the willingness to use, or learn to use, them in support of fundraising efforts. Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge and web development is a plus.
- Two or more years of fundraising or closely related experience working within membership and development programs,
- Strong organizational and interpersonal abilities. Skill in dealing with people of all ages and diverse backgrounds. Diplomacy, tact, discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality inside and outside the organization are required.
- Superior written and oral communications skills, creativity and demonstrated success in managing multiple project.
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing or non-profit management or equivalent experience is considered.
- Driver’s license, flexible schedule and the ability to lift or move materials up to 25lbs. required.
Error: There is no connected account for the user 2898015464 Feed will not update.