Press Brake Operator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Plan, layout and fabricate sheet metal parts, equipment and products
- Must read and interpret blueprints, sketches or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabrication.
- Set up and operate CNC press brake
- Related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and physical strength and agility to be able to stand for long periods of time
Benefit package available. Pre-employment physical and drug screening required. You must have a good work attendance record, verifiable work experience and work references. First shift position