HVAC Assembly Supervisor
United Coolair Corp.
United CoolAir is a privately owned, leading manufacturer of equipment for the HVAC-R industry. The values reflected in this company’s culture prove their belief that people are their greatest asset. Company offers good work-life balance as well as the unique opportunity to progress upward into new positions without relocating.
- Plan, organize and assign daily work requirements
- Assist in the instruction and training of personnel to achieve established standards of job performances
- Review, check and inspect work of others to ensure quantity and quality standards are being accomplished
- Recommend changes or methods to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Time-sheet logs - makes sure the team members are filling them out accurately
- Communicate and observe all company rules including housekeeping and safety requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessitated by business conditions and changes
- Be flexible with start and end time of shift and be available for overtime or weekend hours when required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HVAC and supervisory position