General Labor and Fabricator Openings
Are you in the Hanover Area or willing to work there? Can you work well with others and with little supervision? Are you able to handle a fast paced work environment and multi task?
A local company in Hanover is looking for General Laborers and Fabricators!!
Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
General Laborer Duties:
- Cut material lists on band saws, and cold saws.
- Work with Fabricators daily.
- Facilitate communications between the customer and the company.
- Help weld and grind material.
- Move material to designated areas.
- Use a plasma cutter.
- Use grinders, and dynafiles.
- Operate pettibone fork lift to load and unload material.
- Use overhead cranes to move material around and load trucks.
- Cut multiple material lists at the same time while keeping jobs separate and organized.
- Help paint when needed
Pay Rate: Up to $15/hr
Hours: 6:30 am to 4:00 pm (or 9 hours a day) but the ability for more hours is usually there.
- Read, understand, and layout in accordance with blueprints.
- Operate cold saw, band saw, pipe notcher, and grinder.
- Mig, tig, and stick weld.
- Ability to work well under pressure in fast pace work environment while exercising sound judgment always.
- Operate 5-ton overhead crane.
- Operate fork truck, and pallet jack.
- Experience using tape measures, and hand tools.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly- changing schedule, and switch from job to job.
- Ability to use basic mathematical, and geometry.
- Position, align, fit, and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and layout specifications, and using jigs, welding torches, and hand tools.
- Make decisions which protect the best interests of the company.
- Adhere to and enforce all company policies as necessary.
- Achieve all goals and expectations that are established by the Shop Foreman.
Pay Rate: Up to $25/hr
Hours: 6:30 to 4:00 (or 9 hours a day) but they ability for more hours is usually there.
Four Ways to Apply: (Choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Complete an online application on our website https://www.expresspros.com/yorkpa/
- Call our office at 717-718 HIRE (4473)
- Stop by our office at 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com.