Final Prep & Inspection (Night Shift)
Summary: This position is responsible for inspecting and cleaning finished embroidered headwear within the Final Prep and Inspection Department. Critical elements of the position include teamwork, clear communications, and self-initiative, intelligent judgment, achieving and maintaining production efficiency and, most importantly, an unwavering dedication to the quality of the product produced.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review order form to make sure that the product is correct and all embellishments are completed on the product.
- Cleaning: Trimming threads, pulling embroidery backing out from the inside of hat, & picking out foam from embroidery.
- Heat embroidery with heat gun when needed.
- Add hat insert to finished product.
- Add barcodes and proper licensing to hat when necessary.
- Check for c-hooks or apply when needed.
- Check to make sure product sticker is correct on the brim of the hat.
- Blocking: steaming headwear, final inspection and packing for shipment
- Checking to see if order needs a web image of the product.
- Make sure the final count of the product is correct.
- Sustain effective and positive working relationships to ensure an environment that is in alignment with both the Company’s Core Values and profitability goals
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to cross-train