Automatic Screen Print Operator (Day Shift)
An Automatic Screen Print Operator is responsible for consistently registering designs for production orders and loading garments on machine pallet per DCA/Order/Placement Information while keeping pace with the machine.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Trouble shoots machine and printing problems.
- Consistently loads garments straight and in the same position on machine pallets while machine is operating.
- Checks screens for quality and that information bars match the DCA before starting the set-up process.
- Ensures the set-up is sequenced correctly to minimize any print errors.
- Completes Tech Sheets to record how designs are printed as needed.
- Changes pallet tape and pallets as needed.
Required Experience & Skills:
- A thorough understanding and competency in all screen printing applications with one to two years related screen print experience.
- Ability to identify quality issues with garments and print.
- Understanding of proper squeegee selection.
- Must be able to comprehend simple instructions furinished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to recognize similarities and differences between words and series of numbers.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one or in small groups.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 12 pounds and occasionally up to 40 pounds.