Apparel Print Operator (Night Shift)
Summary: The core responsibilities include printing all assigned designs, conforming to our high quality print standards and throughput demands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in ordering inks and all operation consumables to be ready for operation.
- Inspects all aspects of the job with a stringent focus on product quality.
- Performs all necessary daily maintenance and Legacy high standard cleaning of the printer equipment, as well as the entire area within the department.
- As needed, provide input and assist the Product Development team in researching and developing new product concepts, prototypes, costs and throughput implications.
- Be an ambassador for the company, both internally and externally, to help build confidence, pride and value in the company.
2. High attention to detail of color, positioning, proportion, spelling, grammar, etc.
4. Highly productive, organized and a strong team player.
6. Commitment to the company’s vision, goals and its Core Values.