White Rose Insurance Agency, an affiliate of Jack Giambalvo Motor Co, is now seeking an Insurance Producer for our growing business.
Job Summary: An Insurance Producer sells insurance products to customers who are introduced to the agency from different lead sources within the dealership.
Key responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads and referrals
- Selling, quoting and writing P&C and Commercial policies
- Cross-selling all products to existing customers
- Following up with existing and potential customers
- Reviewing coverage selections with customers as they may want to adjust their choices over time
- Ensuring that all policies are processed in accordance with carrier procedures and documents are retained as directed by carrier
- Understand the product offering available through carriers as well as relevant risk management policies and rules
- Meeting the production objectives assigned by the Agency Manager
- Building and maintaining relationships with dealership employees and customers
- Raising any agency issues to appropriate stakeholder(s)
- Maintaining a professional image through proper appearance and actions
Characteristics of successful candidates:
- Organized and able to prioritize issues
- Results-oriented with an ability to overcome opposition to accomplish goals
- Strong people skills with ability to manage different personality types and build trust
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Confident and highly motivated self-starter who works well independently
- Able to adapt to dynamic situations
- Open to flexible work schedule including evening and weekends
- Property & Casualty insurance license or prior experience strongly preferred.