HCPN's surveillance department employees shall be independent of all other departments.
A present or former surveillance department employee may not accept employment as a key employee or gaming employee with the same licensee for whom he was previously employed as a surveillance department employee unless 1 year has passed since the former surveillance department employee may file a written petition requesting the Board to waive this restriction and permit the employment the employment of a present or former surveillance department employee in a particular position. The Board may grant or deny the waiver upon consideration of the following factors:
- Whether the former surveillance department employee will be employed in a department or area of operation that the surveillance department monitors
- Whether the surveillance and security systems of HCPN will be jeopardized or compromised by the employment of the former surveillance department employee in the particular position
- Whether the former surveillance department employee's knowledge of the procedures of the surveillance department would facilitate the commission by any person of irregularities or illegal acts or the concealment of any actions or errors.
The Surveillance Technician is responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of the surveillance system equipment used by the surveillance department.
The Surveillance Technician performs preventive and corrective maintenance on electronic, electrical and mechanical components of the surveillance system in a professional manner order to assist in reaching profitability, guest satisfaction, and workforce strength and compliance goals. Provides encouragement, sets high expectations, and sets proud and positive examples necessary to ensure a fun, exciting and professional working environment for our staff and a pleasant and entertaining experience for our guest.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be on call 24 hours a day
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Perform the duties of a Surveillance Supervisor or Agent if necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Surveillance Director