Servery Race Track Dining (Mountainview) - $300 Sign On Bonus
Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course
Your daily responsibilities include
- Acknowledges guests with a warm verbal greeting and eye contact, in accordance with our Red Carpet Customer Service training, presents menus, and promptly takes order.
- Establishes rapport with guests providing outstanding customer service creating a friendly and fun atmosphere in order to assist in reaching profitability, guest satisfaction, workforce strength and compliance goals.
- Greet and verbally acknowledge each guest promptly.
- Guide of guest's dining experience / ambassador of good will.
- Prepare restaurant and table for service.
- Manage their section and provide superb service following the service standards.
- Show enthusiasm towards guest and product.
- Help follow servers; maintain a team mentality.
- Accurate computer input of orders and delivery of food, wine and beverages.
- Reconcile checks, thank guest and invite them back.
- Clear and reset tables.
- Maintain awareness of guest alcohol intake in accordance with RAMP guidelines.
- Stock side stations throughout the shift; Perform opening/closing side work.
- **$300 Sign on Bonus will be paid out as follows *$150 paid at 90 days and $150 paid at 150 days**
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
- High School Diploma/GED.
- We will provide necessary training for this position.
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from guests.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules.
- Must have the ability to present information and respond to questions from guests.
- Must have the ability to perform basic math skills.
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- POS Systems.
- Must qualify for a license with the Pennsylvania State Racing Commission and meet any credentialing requirements of the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- Must be able to obtain proper food handler certification and RAMP certification.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Walking 75% of the time.
- Standing 10 % of the time.
- Bending and lifting 15% of the time.