RN - Home Health
- The Home Health RN is responsible for planning, coordinating, and documenting skilled professional nursing care provided to meet patient needs twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days/week for a geographically assigned caseload from the day of admission through day of discharge. Utilizing physician's orders and professional skills, the RN functions as a case manager and develops and implements a Home Health plan of care that meets each patient's specific needs and is in compliance with State and Federal Home Health regulations, reimbursement guidelines, as well as OSS Health At Home policies and procedures. The RN utilizes the nursing process which includes the use of technology, therapeutic intervention, evidence-based practice and coordination of care with other health team members to achieve positive clinical outcomes with the home health patients. The Home Health RN is responsible for the on-sight supervision of the home health aide. The RN participates in weekend, holiday and on-call rotation.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification:
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certified.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile in good working condition and have automobile insurance in accordance with PA laws.
- How to Apply:
- To view and apply for our job opportunities, please go to our website osshealth.com and select - Join our Team!