Primary Therapist (LCSW, LPC, LMFT or Intern)
The Primary Therapist provides individual, group and family therapy, crisis intervention services, psychoeducation presentations and experiential learning groups for clients and their families. This position offers (2) two day shifts: Tuesday - Saturday and Sunday - Thursday
• Provides clinical services including individual, group and family therapy, crisis intervention services, primary process groups, psychoeducation presentations and experiential learning groups for clients and families.
• Provides oversight of residential facilities.
• Provides clinical consultation for clients and their families, and referents upon request.
• Provides psychosocial assessments, treatment plans and clinical discharge summaries.
• Works closely with clinical case manager and family therapist to provide comprehensive client care.
• Master's or Ph.D. in counseling, social work, psychology or other counseling-related field required.
• LPC, LCSW or LMFT and clinical qualifications or intern status licensure required.
• Three (3) years' experience in social work or related field. • Experience working with addictions and/or mental health.
• Experience using a variety of interventions including DBT, CBT, Family Systems,
• Ability to demonstrate understanding of a variety of models and theories of addiction, mental illness and related issues.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
• Clinical: 3 years (Preferred)
• Master's (Required)
• LCSW or LPC or LMFT or Intern (Required)
• One location
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Retirement plan
• Paid time off