Community Services Group (CSG) is recruiting for a Driver for our Square One Clubhouse in Lewistown, PA. This is a Part-Time position offering 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday with typical hours being between 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM and 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
We are looking for caring and compassionate person to join our team of dedicated professionals and enjoy a rewarding job helping to improve the lives of others!
At CSG, a Driver at our Clubhouse is responsible for transporting and/or aiding in the transporting of individuals to appointments and programs around the Lewistown area.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Provides transportation services among company programs and mental health and/or intellectual and developmental disability diagnoses offices.
- Assists in developing transportation schedule.
- Transports individuals to appointments.
- Assists individuals in and out of vehicles.
- Follows safety procedures at all times during vehicle operation.
- Performs an established monthly maintenance vehicle check to ensure that the vehicle is kept clean and in safe condition.
- Schedules vehicle for routine state inspection and maintenance checks as needed.
- Completes daily mileage log and other required forms accurately and within allotted time frame.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and 2 years of driving experience.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's needs.
- Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Must be able to drive passenger vans and accompany individuals into the community and provide support and assistance in interactions in the community while maintaining sensitivity to the rights and dignity of the individual.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Apply today to Join our Team!
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.