Contract Coordinator - FT
- The Contract Coordinator will review all supply, equipment and service contracts for OSS prior to signature. The Contract Coordinator will analyze all clauses, stipulations, obligations and liabilities to ensure they comply with standard terms and conditions, and meet regulatory and legal requirements.
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Materials Management or Contract Management.
- Background as a paralegal preferred.
- Must be detailed oriented, thorough, possess strong organizational skills and have the ability to work independently.
- Must have strong time management skills in order to meet project objectives within designated time constraints.
- Must have excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Must possess excellent writing skills and be able to express themselves effectively and accurately in writing.
- Must have proficient computer skills (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access).
- To view and apply for our job opportunities, please go to our website osshealth.com and select - Join our Team!.