Clinical Team Lead
How to Apply:
- Leads the clinical team in supporting the physician to provide medical care to patients of the orthopaedic and/or pain clinic. Functions as a resource and leader for questions, concerns and assignment of responsibilities relating to the specific physician. Oversees the day-to-day operations of the team. Ensures the patients’ electronic medical records are maintained accurately and efficiently. Provides exceptional customer service to the patient, patients’ family as well as colleagues.
- Level I:
- Medical Assistant certification required
- Level II:
- Current license by the State of Pennsylvania as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Current certification in basic life support (BLS) required, or the ability to obtain before working independently with patients.
- Two years of experience working in a medical practice or hospital setting as a Medical Assistant preferred.
- Must have basic computer skills and the ability to effectively and accurately use the electronic medical records system.
- Independent judgment necessary to work in accordance with department practices and general directives received by Clinical Operations Coordinator and/or Clinical Operations Manager.
- Effective and efficient organization and time management skills required.
- Excellent communication skills, which frequently involve collaborating with physicians, management/leadership and other organizational personnel required.
- Must be able to work independently and utilize time management, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have the ability to stand and walk for up to eighty percent of work time when performing job assignments.
How to Apply:
- To view and apply for our job opportunities, please go to our website osshealth.com and select - Join our Team!