If you would like to work in a positive environment and use your talents and experience to make a difference in the lives of seniors, we'd like to hear from you! Working with us, you will be part of a dynamic and talented team dedicated to the highest standards of excellence and quality of care. You’ll also be supported by an industry leading organization that is committed to quality services and treating people with dignity and respect.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- A passion for helping seniors
- A desire to contribute to a positive atmosphere in the community for residents, family & friends, and all team members.
The purpose of this position is to supervise, provide and coordinate nursing care in compliance with facility policies and procedures and to assess residents’ care needs and take appropriate action.
Delegation of Authority:
Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
- Take appropriate action to assure adequate staffing to provide resident care
- Supervise and assess-resident care and take appropriate action
- Implement facility procedures to provide resident care