Behavioral Health Consultant (LCSW/LPC)
Community Services Group (CSG)
Community Services Group (CSG) is recruiting for a Behavioral Health Consultant (LCSW/LPC) to provide behavioral health services in a primary care health clinic in Williamsport, PA.
The Behavioral Health Consultant will be responsible for providing diagnostic and therapeutic services to individuals and their families to provide integrated health care with the clinic staff. This position will participate actively in all relevant team, supervision, and general staff meetings, to enhance the services of CSG within an integrated healthcare setting.
Since 1972, CSG has aspired to help people reach their highest potential through effective, efficient and innovative Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD/ASD) and Mental Health (MH) Services. Our team of professionals focuses on our Core Values of Dignity, Diversity, Responsibility, Integrity and Excellence while providing person-centered, community based services. As one of the largest human services agencies in PA, CSG strives to be the provider and employer of choice. At CSG, you will get to make a difference everyday while gaining the skills and opportunities you deserve. Use your creativity and compassion to assist others to experience life to its fullest!
This is a full-time position (40 hrs/wk) with a Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM or 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM schedule.
CSG offers our team members:
- Industry competitive compensation.
- Medical, Dental, Prescription & Life Insurance (Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify). Vision Insurance (Available for employees who qualify).
- Up to 4 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) based on weekly scheduled hours & Other Paid Leave.
- Career Advancement, Paid Training & Transfer Program.
- 401K (Up to 4% company match), Flexible Spending Accounts & Credit Union Membership.
- Travel Reimbursement, Wellness Initiatives, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Assistance & more!
Insurance & Benefits availability will vary based on position and schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides behavioral health consultation to primary care and dental providers and staff.
- Works closely with a multi-disciplinary team including primary care staff, mental health specialists, such as psychiatrists, psychologists, clinical social workers, case managers, psychiatric nurses, school counselors, and behavioral health providers in an integrated physical and behavioral health environment.
- Provides diagnostic and therapeutic services in accordance with standards applicable to Behavioral Health Consultants, to include assessment and brief interventions.
- Provide individual, family and/or group counseling services as appropriate.
- Adheres to and upholds the ethical standards of the profession.
- Documents work in accordance with company standards in the areas of diagnostic evaluations, progress notes, treatment plans, discharge procedures, and other consumer related activities.
- Participates in education and other activities necessary to maintain competency in clinical work.
- Actively participates in clinical team and staff meetings.
- Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with employees, families, schools, individuals and the public.
- Performs additional responsibilities as needed and/or outlined by the Director of Treatment Services or designee.
- Meets or exceeds productivity expectations.
- Primarily works independently without direct supervisor on-site.
- Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or be a licensed Doctoral level psychologist.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's needs.
- Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Join our Team and enjoy a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others in Lycoming County!
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.