Process Implementation Coordinator
This position is responsible for ensuring positive interactions for all York County voters with the Voters/Elections office by promoting excellent customer service and professional development and distribution of information. Coordinates general day to day operations of the office along with training regarding office functions, cross training of employees and outreach and coordination of local election boards. Assists other departments as requested with continuous improvement.
- Manages the daily interactions of staff with external and internal constituents.
- Ensures excellent customer service through coordination of training, monitoring and providing feedback to staff.
- Answers inquiries, provides information and resolves complaints regarding election operations and logistics.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of tracking system for telephone/web/in-person inquiries.
- Develops and maintains accurate database of current and prospective poll workers.
- Coordinates regular communication, trainings and post-Election quality assurance with poll workers.
- Develops, recommends and implements improved communications and work processes.
- Ensures cross-training of all Elections staff.
- Assists with obtaining additional staff from temp agencies and other departments in preparation for and on Election Day.
- Designs a variety of materials including electronic presentations, flyers, pamphlets, bulletins, training materials, newsletters, posters, signage, forms, etc.
- Updates County of York Elections/Voters website and social media accounts.
- Maintains accurate inventory of all supplies, ensures adequate inventory and organizes preparation of supplies in advance of Election Day.
- Submits requisitions, processes invoices and verifies time and attendance for staff.
- Develops and maintains working relationships on the local level with all County of York departments.
- May be asked to assist other departments with customer service training and project management.
- Professional and courteous demeanor.
- Perform other duties and assists with projects as assigned.
Condition of employment. York County Policy GI 5.3, Political Activity- Code of Conduct requires that due to the need to handle all operations in a nonpartisan manner, all employees of the Voter Registration/Elections Office are prohibited from engaging in any organized political activity or in any political contributions. This includes, but is not limited to running for any political office, participation in any election campaign and/or political function, membership in any political club, association or society and signing or circulating petitions for individuals running for political office.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent knowledge/experience in Business Administration, Public Administration, Political Science or similar field.
- Strong writing, and computer skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Publisher, Outlook, Word and Social Media platforms).
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Leadership Skills including ability to team build and supervise staff.
- High attention to detail necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Website www.yorkcountypa.gov
- Human Resources 717-771-9099
Error: There is no connected account for the user 2898015464 Feed will not update.