Seasonal Maintenance for Parks
County of York
- A part time seasonal position (approved on a year to year basis) providing support for the maintenance department
- Each calendar year, York County Parks' employs "seasonal" positions to assist full-time staff in their
day-to-day maintenance work.
Period: Positions limited to Park needs between January 1 thru December 31. That is, the position is approved for only that calendar year & subject to normal hiring practices.
Position hours will not exceed 999 per year.
- Normal Park duties including mowing, trimming, painting, cleaning, trail work.
- Experience using lawn tractors, mowers and string trimmers required.
- Construction experience is helpful.
- Must possess a valid driver's license as a condition of employment.
Work Sites: Reports to assigned locations & perform duties park-wide.