- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from an accredited four-year college or university. MBA preferred but not required.
- Must have seven years of Accounting, Audit, or Finance experience. Gaming experience preferred but not required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Access, and Word).
- Must be capable of operating in a highly confidential environment.
- Must have strong interpersonal and analytical skills to deal with a variety of situations.
This job has supervisory responsibilities.
- Responsible for staff development and training programs.
- Responsible for rewards and recognition program to maximize employee engagement.
- Evaluates team members within department and delivers constructive feedback to employees in regards to performance.
- Determines recommendation for staffing (including interviewing and hiring) and scheduling (planning, assigning and directing work) to meet business needs
- Determines work procedures and expedites workflow.
- Responsible for employee performance (disciplining, coaching, counseling).
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must qualify for a license with the Pennsylvania State Racing Commission and meet any credentialing requirements of the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Employee could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted second hand tobacco smoke.