Early Childhood Site Director
Jewish Community Center of York
- The York JCC Early Childhood Education program is seeking a professional candidate to manage all aspects of operations for an early childhood education center. Duties include, but are not limited to, staff administration, children’s education and development, family communication, program enrollment and registration, maintaining a fiscally responsible budget, and building maintenance.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Flexible schedule
- Knowledge of DHS regulations and Keystone STARS
- Knowledge of NAEYC preferred
- BS in ECE
- 2-5 years preferred center experience, teaching and/or admin
- 40 hours/Week
- Submit an employment application to the front desk or email to Brianna Sheehan (resume may accompany the application).