Early Childhood Assistant Teacher
Jewish Community Center of York
- Seeking individuals with an educational background in early childhood education to work with children 3-5 years old.
- Must have good communication skills, be self-motivated, energetic, and possess a commitment to child and family development
- Able to plan activities, actively supervise children and actively engage children in play
- Must have an Associates’ Degree or higher with at least 3 years’ experience working with young children.
- Teaching in other high quality ECE settings is valued.
- Competitive wages based on qualifications and experience
- 20-25 hours/week in afternoons