Jewish Community Center of York
- Caregivers supervise children from 2 months – 6 years old. Children may use the room for up to two hours a day while parents are utilizing services at the JCC.
- Minimum 16 years old
- High school diploma
- 2 years working with children aged 2 months – 6 years old
- CPR/First Aid certified is a plus
- Personally interact with children, distribute parent-provided lunches and snacks, periodic upkeep and cleaning of room and equipment, maintain daily attendance records, change diapers, greet parents and children
- Part-Time 3-4 hours/day. M-F 8:00 AM-11:00 AM; M-Th 4:00 PM-8:00 PM