Fitness Center Floor Staff
Jewish Community Center of York
- We are looking for someone who enjoys making others days better with a simple greeting. Help, greet, and engage members as they come to use the Fitness Center. You will also assist members in learning how to use the resources of the York JCC, including the machines in the strength and cardio area, policies of the JCC, group fitness (land/water) schedules, and more.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of exercises and workout equipment
- Basic computer experience
- Must have a current CPR/AED (First Aid suggested) certification.
- Part-Time 10+ hours/week; Must be available to work mornings(5-9AM), afternoons (12-4PM), or evenings (4-9:30PM), and be on a weekend rotation.