Structural Concrete Worker
Kinsley Construction, Inc.
Kinsley’s Industrial group provides many different types of industrial services for a wide range of clients. We strive to be a one-stop contractor, working closely with clients to provide turnkey projects that are completed in a timely manner with the highest level of quality and a positive, can-do attitude. Our client base covers a wide range of industrial applications, including aggregate and mineral processing, manufacturers, food processors, and water and wastewater treatment plants. We have the capabilities to provide the industrial services for projects anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic region. We self-perform heavy foundations, fabrication, erection, rigging, millwright, piping, crane rental and heavy hauling.
Kinsley is currently seeking concrete workers at all levels including , , , , , and . Our work includes deep foundations, complicated machine foundations, quarry foundations and heavy industrial structural renovations. There is very little need for long days of finishing concrete, we do not do flatwork. However, concrete finishing experience is preferred. Travel in the mid-Atlantic region will be required. Kinsley will provide hotels and transportation. We pay the highest per diem rate in our market for meals and expenses. We offer competitive pay and benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Plan with Company Match, Paid Holidays and PTO.
- Use and/or assist with instruments for precise layout
- Perform and/or supervise excavation and backfill
- Non CDL truck driving may be required
- Perform and/or supervise formwork, placement of anchor bolts and placement of embeds
- Perform and/or supervise placement of rebar
- Perform and/or supervise placement of concrete including large mass pours, foundations, formed piers, formed walls, supported slabs and small areas of slab on grade
- Foreman will be expected to professionally communicate and interface with our clients
- High school diploma or GED is required; secondary education is appreciated and will be considered when determining pay scale
- 3-5 years of experience is preferred, but not required
- Operators must be experienced with track hoes and rubber tire hoes; all sizes
- Comprehension of construction drawings is required
- Must be familiar with all means of placement and curing of concrete
- Must be able to operate manual transmissions
- Current driver’s license is required
- CDL is preferred but not required
- Must be familiar with or willing to learn OSHA and MSHA safety regulations
- Willingness to multi task and strong communications skills are required
- Strong math skills are required
YORK, PA 17403