Kinsley Construction, Inc.
WHO WE ARE
Kinsley began performing major site work projects over 50 years ago. We currently employ over 400 team members providing site development services for a diverse list of client and project types. Our strength lies in our resources. Our experienced crews utilize modern equipment, staying up-to-date with current technologies. These in-house resources allow us to provide turn-key solutions. We deliver for our clients, and we do so with precision, efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking a driven and experienced Site Work Estimator for our growing team. The Estimator is responsible for reviewing plans and specifications, preparing detailed estimates and obtaining competitive pricing from material suppliers and subcontractors. Takeoffs to include soil and erosion control, bulk excavation and grading, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, water and fire lines, concrete curb, site concrete, asphalt paving and stone base.
A successful candidate should possess an Engineering or Construction Management degree or background along with applicable field experience, strong computer skills, good communication skills and a willingness to learn. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Plan with company match and paid PTO/holidays.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Reviewing and comprehending plans and specifications
- Obtain competitive pricing from material suppliers and subcontractors as required
- Prepare accurate take-offs
- Thoroughly review subcontractor and suppler proposals for accuracy
- Perform site visits and attend prebid meetings
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Prepare detailed estimates and proposals
- Professionally communicate with owners, engineers and vendors
- Engineering, Construction Management or related degree is preferred
- Experience working with HCSS Heavy Bid, Bluebeam, AGTEK and MS Office is preferred
- Strong computer skills along with proficient written/verbal communication is a must
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants may apply on our website at http://kinsleyconstruction.com/careers/ or mail, fax or email resume including salary requirement to:
KINSLEY CONSTRUCTION, INC.
1103 EAST PRINCESS ST.
YORK, PA 17403
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY