We are looking for multiple highly motivated and experienced Service Technicians to join our fast-growing team out of our York, Pennsylvania corporate office. Service Technicians report to the Branch Service Supervisor and Corporate Service Manager. Service Technicians must be self-starters and willing to work long hours and varying shifts with limited to no notice. This position requires travel of up to 30%, most deployments are 5 nights or less. Previous electrical and mechanical experience in the Material Handling industry is a must.
This position requires a valid drivers license with no-more than two (2) current moving violations.
Up to $7,800.00 Sign On Bonus - Based on previous experience, talk to HR for terms and more information.
- Abide by all company and departmental policies.
- Attend and contribute during weekly department meetings.
- Build and nurture relationships with your customers.
- Communicate with the Project Coordination team to address scheduling delays.
- Complete inspection and repairs on units sent to the YorkHoist shop.
- Complete OSHA/MSHA inspections in a thorough and timely manner.
- Complete safety, vendor, and customer required training.
- Do whatever it takes to ensure safety and customer satisfaction every job, every time.
- Install varying types of material handling and safety equipment.
- Log time, daily receipts, parts, and safety concerns in the Fulcrum iPad App.
- Manage multiple aggressive deadlines while providing quality service.
- Regularly lift, move, or hold items weighing 80lbs. or more.
- Respond to 24/7 emergency breakdowns within the designated service territory.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues (hoists, cranes, lifts, turners, etc.).
- Work at height or in confined spaces for extended periods of time.
- Work well with other Service Technicians on large jobsite and projects.
- Work with the Service Management team to best coordinate service and safety efforts.
- Certified crane operator (a plus)
- Certified electrician (a plus)
- Certified rigger (a plus)
- Mig, Tig, and Stick welding (a plus)
- Troubleshoot hydraulics (a plus)
- 401(k) with company match
- Company provided Eye & Dental Insurance (100% for employee and dependents)
- Company provided iPad for business use
- Company provided iPhone 8/8 plus for business and personal use
- Company provided Life Insurance
- Company provided Sam's Club membership
- Company provided training
- Company provided vehicle for business use (goes home with Technician)
- Company sponsored employee events
- Company sponsored health plan
- Fast growing company, family atmosphere
- Opportunity for promotion and growth
- Opportunity for raise after 90 day review
- Opportunity to earn yearly raise
- Paid vacation, sick time, and leave
- Quarterly KPI Bonus Program (Up to $2,600.00 per quarter)
YorkHoist, a fast growing family owned and operated business, has been serving clients since 1975. When we say, "Family Owned, Family Operated, Family Values" we mean it. At YorkHoist, all employees are part of the family.
Customer service and satisfaction using the latest trends and technology is our focus. In addition we strive to better the communities in which we live and work. We are actively searching for career minded individuals who are motivated, innovative, trustworthy, and loyal. If this describes you, join Pennsylvania's fastest growing Industrial Solutions provider today.