A minimum of 5 years previous crane service experience and 2 years management experience is required for this position! If you have less than 5 years crane service experience and/or 2 years management experience, consider applying for one of our available Lead Service Technician, Service Technician, or Service Hand positions.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Service Manager to join our fast growing team! The Service Manager is responsible for overseeing all Service Department operations throughout YorkHoist. The Service Manager must be a self starter who is willing to work long hours to ensure the YorkHoist Service Department is the best in the industry. All Branch Service Supervisors report directly to the Service Manager.
This position requires a valid drivers license with no-more than two (2) current moving violations.
Up to $7,500.00 Sign On Bonus - Based on previous experience, talk to HR for terms and more information.
Relocation assistance will be considered for the right candidate!
Compensation: Base Salary, Quarterly Bonus (based on individual KPIs, up to $3,900.00 per qtr.), and Year End Profit Sharing Bonus.
- Act as the secondary point of escalation for all issues within the department (behind the Branch Service Supervisor).
- Address customer concerns with the utmost professionalism.
- Answer Emergency Breakdown phone calls and generate work orders.
- Assign technicians to all jobs in a logical and efficient manner.
- Champion workplace safety within the Service Department.
- Conduct job time audits with real-time GPS records to ensure accurate submissions.
- Communicate with customers and vendors via phone and email.
- Develop and maintain clearly defined work process within the department.
- Establish training processes/procedures and assist in training all new hires within the department.
- Fill needed voids when required within the department.
- Handle escalated disciplinary concerns including attending all exit interviews (termination/resignation) within the department.
- Host weekly department meetings to address departmental issues and implement new policies/procedures.
- Hold all department employees accountable through real-time corrective action.
- Implement company process and policies within the department.
- Increase billable time through efficiencies, equipment, training, and accountability.
- Make recommendations to the management team about potential changes within the department.
- Manage the department capital budget in an efficient and effective manner.
- Manage certifications and training for all Service Department employees.
- Own all department projects ensuring they are completed on time and within budget.
- Own all department successes and failures.
- Own and enforce company policies.
- Own department moral and execute opportunities to increase employee satisfaction.
- Participate in management meetings and provide input into overall company process and policies.
- Prioritize and delegate tasks.
- Represent the department within the management team.
- Review and approve employee Job Time & Daily Receipts on a daily basis ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Review resumes, conduct interviews, and hire employees to fill open department positions.
- Review, critique, and help employees improve upon their work.
- Serve on the corporate safety committee.
- Set and track department goals.
- Travel to all branch locations and conduct branch service audits on a monthly basis.
- Use data and experience to drive continuous improvement within the department.
- Work with Project Coordination to address scheduling shortfalls and project delays.
- Work with Purchasing to address wrong or damaged parts/equipment in a timely and efficient manner.
- 401(k) with company match
- Company provided Eye & Dental Insurance (100% for employee and dependents)
- Company provided iPad for business use
- Company provided iPhone XR for business and personal use
- Company provided Life Insurance
- Company provided Sam's Club membership
- Company provided training
- Company provided vehicle for business use
- Company sponsored employee events
- Company sponsored health plan
- Fast growing company, family atmosphere
- Opportunity for promotion and growth
- Opportunity for raise after 90 day review
- Opportunity to earn yearly raise
- Paid vacation, sick time, and leave
- Quarterly KPI Bonus Program (Up to $3,900.00 per quarter)
YorkHoist, a fast growing family owned and operated business, has been serving clients since 1975. When we say, "Family Owned, Family Operated, Family Values" we mean it. At YorkHoist, all employees are part of the family.
Customer service and satisfaction using the latest trends and technology is our focus. In addition we strive to better the communities in which we live and work. We are actively searching for career minded individuals who are motivated, innovative, trustworthy, and loyal. If this describes you, join Pennsylvania's fastest growing Industrial Solutions provider today.