Kinsley Construction, Inc.
Kinsley Utilities is the leader in underground infrastructure replacement and new pipeline installation, providing clean natural gas and water supply in a safe and efficient matter. Our team excels in the York, Hanover, Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Chambersburg, and Hagerstown, MD markets in a booming industry. Kinsley Utilities obtains several long-term contracts providing year-round, steady employment from numerous local distribution facility owners in addition to private companies desiring upgrades and/or new underground construction needs. Our focus is exceeding our customers and the surrounding communities' expectations. We provide paid classroom and on-the-job training, quality equipment and cutting-edge tooling required for the industry. If you are interested in joining a team-oriented group and are motivated, hardworking, reliable and willing to learn, we want to talk to you.
We are seeking experienced pipelayers/pipeline installers to join our growing team. Applicants should possess general knowledge of underground utility installation, trenching and excavation regulations and pipeline safety. This position is a hands-on, physical, outdoor and year-round employment opportunity with accelerated advancement.
- Installing pipe in trench
- Joining pipe
- Service work installation
- Tapping live pipelines including tie in connections
- Job site hazard recognition
- Driving non-CDL dump trucks and service trucks
- Minimum experience of 1 year in pipe installation
- Experience working with and around heavy equipment
- Ability to perform physical aspects of the job (lifting, bending, carrying)
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
How to Apply:
YORK, PA 17403