Kinsley Construction, Inc.
WHO WE ARE
Kinsley began performing major site work projects over 50 years ago. Site development is our expertise. We specialize in earth moving operations, clearing, demolition, installation of underground utilities, trenching, milling, asphalt paving, and curb and concrete work. Our experienced crews utilize modern equipment, staying up-to-date with current technologies. We deliver for our clients, and we do so with precision, efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Paving Foreman is responsible for properly managing and maintaining a paving crew, daily schedules and best practices. The Paving Foreman will primarily work on project sites in Central PA and Northern MD. A successful candidate should possess 2-3 years of applicable field leadership experience, have knowledge in reading blueprints and experience with asphalt placement procedures. We offer a competitive hourly wage and benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Plan with Company Match and paid PTO/Holidays.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all project and crew member responsibilities
- Interpret blueprints, project plans and specifications
- Order and receive materials and maintain material inventory
- Responsible for daily crew timecard entry and maintaining daily logs/reporting
- Ensure adherence to safe work practices and procedures
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants may apply on our website at http://kinsleyconstruction.com/careers/ or mail, fax or email resume including salary requirement to:
KINSLEY CONSTRUCTION, INC.
1103 EAST PRINCESS ST.
YORK, PA 17403
- NECEPT or MARCPT certifications preferred
- Ability to understand project quantities and productions
- Cooperate with Superintendents and Project Managers and understand individual job site needs
- 2-3 years of previous field leadership experience
- knowledge of different asphalt mixes and placement depths
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY