Highway and Bridge Laborer
Kinsley Construction, Inc.
Kinsley’s Highway & Bridge group constructs highways, bridges, utility, and other civil infrastructure projects. From our offices in Pennsylvania and Maryland, we work throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Our customers include federal, state, county, and local government agencies as well as private entities. Our crews and management team have the knowledge and experience to deliver large and complex projects and are equally capable of quickly and efficiently mobilizing to complete small and short-duration engagements.
We are seeking self-motivated, dependable, hard-working individuals to work in the Highway and Bridge sector. The Laborer is a hands-on, physical, outdoor position and will be working in the South-Central PA region. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Plan with company match and paid PTO/holidays.
- Assist in tasks related to road and bridge construction, including but not limited to roadway grading, storm drain installation, roadway concrete, curbs and sidewalks, assisting concrete structure forming operations, and traffic control operations both on interstate and secondary roads
- Use of both manual, gas and air-powered tools as needed
- Operate non-CDL vehicles as needed
- General cleanup and organization of jobsites as required
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to jobs
- Ability to work well with others, a positive attitude and the willingness to learn is required
- Ability to comprehend and follow direction from supervisor
- Willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and overtime as required
- Willing to perform tasks in various outdoor weather conditions, including heat, cold and rainy conditions
- Posses basic hand tools including a utility knife, tape measure, and claw hammer
- Commitment to follow the company Safety Policy and work in a safe manor at all times
How to Apply:
YORK, PA 17403