Commercial Roofing- Service/Maintenance Foreman
Do you enjoy working outdoors? Do you see yourself in a long-term career with a highly esteemed company in the roofing industry who values their employees? Are you looking for an opportunity to earn great pay for your skills, have access to an excellent benefits package and be part of a quality team?
Heidler Roofing Services, Inc., offers more than a job....we offer an opportunity for growth in a challenging career at a company that values safety and quality.
Since 1959, Heidler Roofing Services, Inc. has provided quality roofing services to residential, industrial, commercial and corporate clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. A regional leader in the roofing industry, the company maintains offices in York, PA and Hagerstown, MD to serve clients throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, West Virginia, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Heidler Roofing Services, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Commercial Roofing - Service/Maintenance Foreman to join our team at our York, PA location.
- To greet and interact with customers in a professional manner.
- Be able to properly recognize existing roof systems and diagnose the proper way to repair defects and in return be knowledgeable of manufacturer’s specifications.
- Monitor the progress of assigned job throughout the work day and to ensure the completed work is left in a watertight condition.
- To have up to date certifications for OSHA, first-aid/CPR, and to operate any frequently used equipment.
- Enforce company safety procedures and policy.
- Must be able to meet work requirements by following our safety quality, and production standards.
- For the safety and training for each person assigned to your crew.
- Must be able to be on-call on evenings and weekends on a schedule formulated by supervisor based on the amount of maintenance crews in field. While on-call you must be able to be at shop within one hour of call.
We offer competitive salaries (possibility of Prevailing Wage Pay) and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Earned Paid Vacation
- Earned Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Training Programs
- Room for Advancement
- Leadership Opportunities
Please apply in person at 2120 Alpha Drive York, PA or online at www.heidlerroofing.com. Please contact Jenn Cramer at 717-792-3549 with any questions.
Heidler Roofing Services, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.