Kinsley Construction, Inc.
Kinsley’s Industrial group provides many different types of industrial services for a wide range of clients. We strive to be a one-stop contractor, working closely with clients to provide turnkey projects that are completed in a timely manner with the highest level of quality and a positive, can-do attitude. Our client base covers a wide range of industrial applications, including aggregate and mineral processing, manufacturers, food processors, and water and wastewater treatment plants. We have the capabilities to provide the industrial services for projects anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic region. We self-perform heavy foundations, fabrication, erection, rigging, millwright, piping, crane rental and heavy hauling.
At Kinsley, we see ourselves as the modern-day master builder. When we are engaged in a project, we take full ownership of that project from beginning to end. We understand the needs of the designers and engineers, we understand the project challenges, and we understand the owner’s overall goal for the project. We’re hired to deliver a project, so we put ourselves in the owner’s seat, doing what it takes to get the job done and get it done right. Construction is our expertise – it’s what we do every day. We deliver on our commitments and we take pride in our work because we care about what we do. Whether or not anyone else notices, we decide to do the best job we can and turn over the best possible project because we are master builders, delivering in every respect.
We are currently seeking a driven and disciplined to draft detailed shop drawings for structural steel, plate weldments and rebar. A successful candidate should possess strong communication skills, ability to effectively multi-task and strong math skills. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Plan with company match and paid PTO/holidays.
- Receive project drawings and develop detailed shop drawings for approval
- Initiate RFI’s for project manager’s use
- Work closely with project management staff and shop foreman to develop details to optimize both shop and field productivity
- Compile review comments and issue for fabrication drawings
- Assist estimating staff with quantity take off; including concrete, rebar and steel
- A minimum two-year degree or technical certificate and equivalent on the job experience
- Comprehension of construction drawings is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- 2-3 years of previous relevant experience is preferred
How to Apply:
YORK, PA 17403