Kinsley Construction, Inc.
At Kinsley, we see ourselves as the modern-day master builder. When we are engaged in a project, we take full ownership of that project from beginning to end. We understand the needs of the designers and engineers, we understand the project challenges, and we understand the owner’s overall goal for the project. We’re hired to deliver a project, so we put ourselves in the owner’s seat, doing what it takes to get the job done and get it done right. Construction is our expertise – it’s what we do every day. We deliver on our commitments and we take pride in our work because we care about what we do. Whether or not anyone else notices, we decide to do the best job we can and turn over the best possible project because we are master builders, delivering in every respect.
We are seeking self-motivated, dependable, hard-workingto join our asphalt crews. The laborers will primarily work on project sites in Central PA and Northern MD. A
- Shovel and lute asphalt
- Take and understand instructions from crew leaders
- Demonstrate working knowledge of paving
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Ability to work in a crew-based environment
- Punctuality and dependability is required
- Previous asphalt paving experience is preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
How to Apply:
YORK, PA 17403